46 Allée d'Italie
69003 Lyon, France
My research focuses broadly on leveraging emergent technologies to engineer software systems designed to measure and improve network service performance.
|Dec 12, 2023
|Our work on developing NetDiffusion, a tool to generate synthetic network traffic that is high fidelity and conforms to protocol specifications, has been accepted and will appear at ACM Sigmetrics 2024. Congrats to Chase for leading this work!
|Oct 17, 2023
|Congratulations to Johann for his first accepted paper! In this work we present an adaptive system to support ML models on network traffic and it will appear at ACM CoNEXT’s student workshop.
|Sep 10, 2023
|Our work on developing a new way to generate high-fidelity network traffic traces has been accepted and will appear at ACM HotNets 2023. Congrats to Chase for the great work!
|Jul 4, 2023
|We have received an award from the FIL to study the synthetic generation of network traffic in real time! This is a collaboration with INSA Lyon.
|Jul 4, 2023
|We have received an ANR award to study the network behavior of IoT devices! Congrats to Thomas for leading the project. This is a collaboration with Inria and École Polytechnique.
- SIGMETRICSNetDiffusion: Network Data Augmentation Through Protocol-Constrained Traffic GenerationProceedings of the ACM on Measurement and Analysis of Computing Systems, 2024
- CoNEXTLEAF: Navigating Concept Drift in Cellular NetworksProceedings of the ACM on Networking, 2023
- SIGMETRICSTraffic Refinery: Cost-Aware Data Representation for Machine Learning on Network TrafficProceedings of the ACM on Measurement and Analysis of Computing Systems, 2021
- PMCNOVN: A named-object based virtual network architecture to support advanced mobile edge computing servicesElsevier Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 2020
- SIGMETRICSInferring Streaming Video Quality from Encrypted Traffic: Practical Models and Deployment ExperienceProceedings of the ACM on Measurement and Analysis of Computing Systems, 2019
- SECScalability and Performance Evaluation of Edge Cloud Systems for Latency Constrained ApplicationsIn IEEE/ACM Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC), 2018